Woodson Bend by Bruce Hardwood
Woodson Bend is an engineered maple hand scraped floor with a Densitek core. The Densitek core provides enhanced dent resistance compared to traditional plywood core. Densitek core is denser and less porous than solid wood or a plywood core, offering greater dimensional stability and moisture resistance. Built to perform, the Densitek core is more than 33% harder and 50% more water resistant than a traditional plywood core. Since no acclimation is needed, the floors can be installed anywhere in the home, above or below grade.
Features of Bluff Trail - Item # EMWB53L01HEE
* Product Construction - Engineered - Densitek Core
* Species - Maple
* Thickness - 1/2"
* Finish Protection - Dura-Luster Plus Urethane
* Performance Class - Better
* Surface Visual - Hand Scraped
* Gloss Level - Low Gloss
* Edge Treatment - Micro Edges & Ends
* Made in - USA
* Products Length - Random - 10" to 60"