Revival by Mullican Flooring
Revival features sliced white oak planks, lightly wirebrushed and enhanced by our heat-treating technique to create a unique color pallet. The process is called carbonization which naturally retains the structural value of the wood while creating a rich, natural look that is unmatched. Offering three upscale products, the addition of Revival will distinguish Mullican Flooring from its competitor’s.
Revival - Advantages
* Wood Construction -- Engineered
* Veneer Thickenss -- 1.2 MM
* Contruction Ply's // Core -- 5 Ply // Traditional Wood Core
* Edge Treatment -- Micro Bevel Edges & Ends
* Surface Finish -- Aluminum Oxide Finish
* Surface Texture -- Wirebrushed
* Product Length -- Random Length from 11" to 72"
* Made In -- USA
* Janka Rating -- 1360