The Following are important guidelines of our policy and how it works.
||Product Quality Policy |
We market only 1st quality products at RandRProducts.com. As we all know this is not a perfect world and there are some rare instances where products do get on the market that have a defect. Our "Product Quality Policy" is designed to provide world class customer service should you receive a defective or deviated product.
- The customer must state clearly and specifically what he or she believes is the problem.
- The customer must request an onsite product inspection by clicking here. This form explains the terms of the inspection agreement.
- RandRProducts.com will contact a professional (certified inspector) who will contact you to schedule a time to analyze the reported problem. Being an independent (certified inspector) they will analyze the reported product problem and will arrive at a conclusion that is not biased towards the manufacturer or RandRProducts.com. All certified inspectors are required to have the following certifications:
- International Certification Registry (ICR)
- Institute Of Inspection
- Cleaning and Restoration Certification (II CRC)
- Floor Covering Institute of Technical Services (FCITS)
- Associations of Specialists in Cleaning and Restoration (ASCR)
- The certified inspector will issue a report on his or her findings. If the product has a manufacturer defect, RandRProducts.com will replace the defective product material at no cost including shipping. RandRProducts.com will also pay for the cost of the certified inspector.
- If the problem is not a manufacturing defect with the product, the customer will pay the inspection fee.
- Materials improperly installed will not qualify as defective.
- The conclusion of the inspection report must clearly state that the material was defective.
- The manufacturer will have the final approval authority of the claim as the products are warranted by the manufacturer and not RandRProducts.com