Castillian Premier by Mullican Flooring
Mullican’s Castillian collection is one of the most exquisite selections of engineered hardwood flooring ever designed. Precision manufactured from the finest European White Oak, this collection is inclusive of four different series and is offered in wire-brushed, hand-sculpted and distressed surface treatments. The Castillian collection is available in sixteen colors and offers widths of 6”, 6.5”, 7”, 7.5” and 9.44”. All products carry a 50-year wear warranty.
Castillian Premier - Advantages
* Wood Construction -- Engineered
* Veneer Thickenss -- 4.0 MM
* Contruction Ply's // Core -- 8 Ply - Traditional Wood Core
* Edge Treatment -- Beveled Edges & Beveled Ends
* Surface Finish -- Aluminum Oxide Finish
* Surface Texture -- Wirebrushed
* Product Length -- Random lengths up to 84"
* Made In -- Vietnam
* Janks Rating -- 1360