Timberland By Casabella
Naturally occurring splits, knots and burls are prominent design elements of Timberland Plank. Saw and chatter marks are added to light wire brushing and subtle hand scraping to further enhance the modern, rustic visuals.
Chiseled edges and ends accentuate the long lengths and alternating width plank pattern. The durable, low-luster finish is protected with a lifetime residential finish warranty to ensure years of worry free enjoyment.
Features of Goldenrod - Item # TIM370
* Wood Construction - Engineered
* Contruction Ply's // Core - 7 Ply // Wood Core
* Wood Grade - C D E F
* Edge Treatment - Chiseled Edges & Ends
* Surface Finish - Tuff Shield
* Surface Texture - Hand Scraped & Distressed
* Installation Method - Glue / Float / Staple / Nail
* Certification - Lacey Act Approved & CARB II
* Radiant Heat Approved - No
* Products Length - Random Lengths up to 72"